● A cover letter in which you describe both your professional background and the reasons for your application.
● Detailed curriculum vitae
● A project idea outlining the research you would like to conduct, the duration of the research and the place where you want to work as well as the country where you are looking for a partner. In most cases, we expect you to work in binational teams. However, if you have comprehensible reasons to do the research in three countries, just let us know. Please also write down in a few sentences how you can achieve your goals if travel and other pandemic restrictions will continue.
● We consider it as an asset if you can already give us a name of a media outlet that would be interested in your text/film/multimedia-story, but it is not necessary for the application.
● If possible a proof of your knowledge of English.
Send these documents only via e-mail (pdf, in total not more than 5 MB) to <firstname.lastname@example.org> not later than June 13, 2021.
Due to a dynamic situation, we cannot predict the pandemic situation by end of July in the different EaP countries. Therefore, we do not exclude the possibility of changing the format of the final network meeting to hybrid (online/offline) or have it in country which is less affected by the pandemic in October. We will communicate all possible changes with you and promise to make everything possible to maintain your safety and health.
If you have further questions, do not hesitate to contact Clemens Schöll, head of the program <email@example.com>.