The three-day course will be held in May 2019. The expert will share his /her knowledge and experience in curriculum development, including planning, content and methods, implementation and evaluation.
The course program will be developed by the expert and will include extensive informative content, interactive activities, practical exercises as well as group discussions. The participants will have the possibility to ask questions and share their thoughts, and the trainer will provide the necessary answers and solutions.
The target audience will include 10-15 instructors with background in journalism.
Skills and qualifications:
- At least a Master’s Degree or equivalent in education, journalism, social sciences or other relevant subject;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in curriculum design and development as well as in curriculum methodology implementation;
- Relevant experience in Training of Trainers (ToT) development in the area of mass-media;
- Extensive experience in developing competency-based teaching programs.
- Deep analytical skills, excellent self-organizing and communication skills;
- IT skills.
Interested experts should send below listed documents to email@example.com by April 5, 2019:
- Applicant’s CV
- ToT agenda
- Expected budget
Contact person: Ghenadie Rabacov, tel.: +373 22 92 94 40.